Journal de classe, a school timetabling and scheduling software
Compiled under Debian Stable in 32 and 64 bits for Debian, Ubuntu, Mint, etc...
For other distributions please use the 'ALIEN' tool to convert the package.
Usually a simle click on the package file should start the package manager.
For manual installation:
(1) for the installation you need first to be administrator (root) and open a terminal or
invoke 'su' or ' sudo - is for Ubuntu. You can also just click on the package icon to launch the packet manager.
download jdc_x.y-z_i386.deb or
in a directory.
(3) enter the command 'dpkg -i jdc-x.y-z_PLATFORM.deb' in this directory to install the package
or dpkg-r jdc - en to remove it.
(4) without being administrator, launch 'jdc' and the application window should open...
(5) the menu Launcher is under the heading 'Education'.
(6) create a script files jdc-ps for your printing environment in the directory
$HOME/bin or/usr/local/bin.(in exec mode).
(7) i18n gettext feature:
Version 2.5.3 released on the 03/19/2020
Automatic installer in zipped format (900KB)
© 2002-2020 PhDm